Are you passionate about building relationships? Do you go above and beyond when it comes to customer service? Are you always trying to explain the latest hashtag trend to your family members?
District Ventures is seeking an account coordinator to actively participate in the day to day support of an account manager for District Ventures key customer accounts.
This is what you get to do:
- Work closely with an Account Manager, actively follow the District Ventures process for delivering marketing campaigns
- Assist in the delivery of client contact reports, budget control reports, and the development of accurate estimates in a timely and appropriate manner
- Routinely hold face-to-face client meetings together with an account manager helping manage the relationship in a professional, ethical, and disciplined manner
- Work with other communities and team members to help integrate District Ventures’ offerings into a holistic approach based on the customers’ needs
This is who you are:
- You have two years of experience in a client facing or customer service role
- Agency or project management experience will be considered an asset
- You are abreast of the latest marketing trends and campaigns
- You can adapt to quickly changing projects and the pressure of a fast-paced environment
Just like the companies we work with District Ventures is rapidly growing. We are looking for new members to add to our marketing team. If you want to help entrepreneurs build their companies, have the right marketing skills, the right attitude and the right experience we want you to apply. We are reinventing the way that capital, marketing, business programming and commercialization works. We are having a blast doing it and would love for you to join our team! Please apply to email@example.com by March 30, 2019.