Do you have a passion for building partnerships? Are you regularly discussing the latest marketing campaigns at your family or friend gatherings? Do you take pride in your work, believe in helping others succeed and are service oriented? If so, this role is for you.
We are seeking an Account Manager to actively participate in the servicing of District Ventures’ key customer accounts with a focus on building customer loyalty, maintaining customer relationships, and generating additional service opportunities.
This is what you get to do:
- Deliver on our promise to clients
- Create client contact reports, budget control reports, and estimates in a timely and appropriate manner
- Routinely hold face-to-face client meetings, managing the relationship in a professional, ethical, and disciplined manner
- Work with other team members to integrate District Ventures’ offerings into a holistic approach based on our client’s needs
- Support business development efforts through contributions to RFP responses as well as new business meetings and prospective clients
- Responsible for client satisfaction metrics, client acquisition goals, and profit goals
- Work to deliver the District Ventures brand consistently and effectively to all existing and new clients
This is who you are:
- You have four years of experience in the marketing and/or communications field
- You have 1-2 years in a marketing leadership role
- Agency experience will be considered a significant asset
- You keep abreast of the latest marketing trends and campaigns
- You can adapt to quickly changing projects and the pressure of a fast-paced environment
Just like the companies we work with District Ventures is rapidly growing. We are looking for new members to add to our marketing team. If you want to help entrepreneurs build their companies, have the right marketing skills, the right attitude and the right experience we want you to apply. We are reinventing the way that capital, marketing, business programming and commercialization works. We are having a blast doing it and would love for you to join our team! Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 30, 2019.