Digital Media Planner/Buyer
District Ventures is a leading national marketing and communications agency that helps entrepreneurs build global brands. Working with entrepreneurs to carve new paths is our passion –whether we’re working with Canada’s largest corporations or the country’s most exciting start-ups.
We are currently looking to add a full time Digital Media Planner/Buyer to our team. This is a junior-to-intermediate role, responsible for executing, managing, and reporting on multi-platform campaigns for a variety of clients. Primary responsibility will be managing SEM, online display, mobile, social, and video campaigns. Secondary responsibilities will include buying and managing traditional media, including OOH, TV, radio and print. The successful candidate will have campaign management experience, a high attention to detail and the ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously.
- As a member of District Venture`s media team, you will work with colleagues and clients to:
- Plan, buy and optimize display, mobile, video, social and SEM campaigns.
- Undertake traditional media planning, buying, and management on an as-needed basis
- Perform campaign monitoring and optimization
- Perform campaign analytics and reporting in concert with a team of analysts
- Contract/invoice checking, budget reconciliations, and spend/ROI reporting
Desired skills and experience
We are looking for applicants with strong media and media analytics skills and an enthusiasm and desire to add value to our team. You have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years agency media experience. SEM and social media campaign management skills are mandatory
- A high level of skill in all aspects of digital marketing and communications, including new digital marketing tools
- Demonstrated proficiency managing display, mobile, video, and paid social campaigns
- Demonstrated experience with Google Adwords and Analytics
- Exceptional analytical, strategic, and research abilities
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and listening skills
- Familiarity with Google analytics, PowerBI, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word
- Ability to self-manage and work as part of team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated success meeting deadlines while handling a variety of concurrent projects and assignments
- Completed post-secondary education
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
How to Apply
- Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.