Kick Taco Tuesdays up a notch with this vegetarian taco featuring Zak Organics crunchy peas, avocado, and a fresh vegetable mix.
Preparation Time: 0 – 10 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Serves: 4 tacos
- 1 white onion
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 avocados
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 handfuls of Zak Organics Crunchy Peas
- 2 stalk celery thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley diced
- 1 tbsp. Mexican taco spice mix
- Cut all vegetables into small cubes and place into a mixing bowl.
- Warm the tortillas in a large skillet over medium heat in batches, flipping to warm each side.
- Stack the warmed tortillas on a plate and cover with a tea towel to keep warm.
- Drizzle olive oil and lime on to the salad.
- Add the spices and mix everything together.
- Assemble the tacos by placing the salad mixture in the center of each tortilla. Top with Zak Organics Crunchy Peas and serve immediately.