We are currently looking to add a full time Media Planner/Buyer to our marketing team. The marketing team provides support to companies that are part of the District Ventures ecosystem. This is an intermediate role, responsible for executing, managing, and reporting on multi-platform campaigns for a variety of clients. Primary responsibility will be managing SEM, online display, mobile, social, and video campaigns. The successful candidate will have campaign management experience, a high attention to detail and the ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously.
This is what you get to do:
- Planning, buying and optimizing display, mobile, video, social and SEM campaigns.
- Traditional media planning, buying, and management on an as-needed basis
- Campaign analytics and reporting Contract / invoice checking, budget reconciliations, and spend / ROI reporting
This is who you are:
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years agency media experience. SEM campaign management skills are mandatory.
- You have demonstrated proficiency managing display, mobile, video, and paid social campaigns
- Demonstrated experience with Google Adwords and Analytics
- Ideally you are bilingual in French and English
- You have advanced-level excel skills
- Ability to self-manage and work as part of team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Just like the companies we work with District Ventures is rapidly growing. We are looking for new members to add to our marketing team. If you want to help entrepreneurs build their companies, have the right marketing skills, the right attitude and the right experience we want you to apply. We are reinventing the way that capital, marketing, business programming and commercialization works. We are having a blast doing it and would love for you to join our team! Please apply in confidence to email@example.com by March 30, 2019.